Thursday, March 22, 2007

Last, but not least!


Yes, I've finally managed to join my wonderful Packer buddies on this blog. Assuming I can make this technology work!

I'm the Brit in the group (although I currently live in New Jersey). I've been writing off and on for years - though seriously since 2003. I write light-hearted contemporary romances with an English twist. My dream is to be published by Silhouette Special Edition.

My current book, Bad Boy Good Man, features one of my great loves - hockey. It's been great fun doing the research - especially as my favourite team the New Jersey Devils have been extremely helpful. In a future post I'll tell you about what it was like to meet the player who inspired my hero.

In the meantime, it's back to work on Chapter 10. Things are heating up quite nicely between my hero and heroine! Where are you in your writing?

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Annas here!! Yay - party time.
Lets haul out the hot shoes and play.

Beth Andrews said...

Whoo Hoo! Glad you made it, Anna!