Friday, April 11, 2008

Tim Tams for Everyone!

by Christine Wells

Please, please forgive my extreme tardiness in announcing the winners of the 'hooky pitch' contest from last month! I enjoyed them all so much, I'm sending Tim Tams to everyone who had a go at pitching their hooky historicals--Minna, Kim, Fedora, MsHellion, Marie-Nicole (did I miss anyone? Banditas, you will get your Tim Tams in San Fran, never fear:) .

And to Pam (doglady) and Limecello, go the winning prize of Tim Tams and a signed copy of Scandal's Daughter.
Contact me through the contact page on my website with your snail mail details and some delicious chocolatey treats will be winging your way!

7 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

Wow, we'll stop calling you Madame and start calling you Santa Claus! What a prize pack!

Christine Wells said...

World domination via Tim Tams!

Thanks Anna.

Caren Crane said...

Congrats, everyone! Man, do I envy you the Tim Tams. Yes, yes, I know Madame, I shall have one at the conference! ;-)

Buffie said...

Congrats to the ladies!

Fedora said...

Oh my! Thank you, Christine!!!

And congrats, Pam (doglady), Limecello, Minna, Kim, MsHellion, and Marie-Nicole! Woohoo!

doglady said...

Congrats AND Tim Tams all around! What could be better? I agree with Anna C - Christine is definitely my idea of Santa Claus!! WOO HOO! Thank you Christine!

Hellie Sinclair said...

AWESOME! Thank you!!!!