Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week 1 Winners!

We've come to the end of Week 1 of our month-long anniversary celebration, so you know what that means. That's right -- prize winners!

Drum roll please...



Prize 1 of a Bandita mug and T-shirt from Kirsten Scott; $10 Borders card and a pretty bookmark from Nancy Northcott; and a signed copy of Every Night I’m Yours from Christie Kelley goes to:

Sabrina

The weekly giveaway of a critique of a first chapter (not to exceed 30, double-spaced pages) courtesy of Christie Kelley goes to:

Margay

Congratulations, ladies! E-mail me at trishmilburn AT yahoo DOT com with your mailing address and preferred e-mail address for contact to claim your prizes.

Don't forget to keep the comments coming because we have even more prizes to give away. Up for grabs this week:

Kate Carlisle -- Romance Bandits baseball cap and Sees Candy suckers
Christine Wells -- signed copy of Scandal's Daughter and a Dangerous Duke journal
KJ Howe -- $10 Barnes & Noble gift card

Weekly giveaway of critique of first chapter (not to exceed 30, double-spaced pages) courtesy of KJ Howe

13 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats, Margay and Sabrina.

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Margay and Sabrina. What great prizes!

Margay Leah Justice said...

These are great prizes! thank you so much for choosing me for one of them and congratulations to Sabrina for the other! ure weeks. all in futgood luck to

Margay Leah Justice said...

Btw, where do I send my sample for critique and what format is preferred? Attachment? Rtf? Again, thank you so much for choosing me!

Gillian Layne said...

congratulations, ladies!

doglady said...

Huge congrats lucky ladies!

Trish Milburn said...

I realized I didn't put the contact info in the post, so I just added it. But you can e-mail me at trishmilburn AT yahoo DOT com with your preferred e-mail, Margay. And Sabrina, please e-mail me with your mailing address, and I'll pass it along to those who donated the prizes.

limecello said...

Congratulations, ladies!

Keira Soleore said...

Yay, Sabrina and Margay!! Lucky, lucky bandita buddies!

Ellory said...

Congrats to the winners.

Pat Cochran said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Pat Cochran

Fedora said...

Congrats, Sabrina and Margay! Happy first week! :)

robynl said...

Wahoo ladies, congrats.