Monday, December 21, 2009

Bandit Booty!


Thanks so much to everyone for commenting on my posts about Christmas music and the Christmas Q&A! My daughter has drawn names and the winners are...


Gigi and Sherrinda!!

Gigi, you've won a copy of one of my books along with a rooster themed prize and Sherrinda, you've won your choice of TWO books along with a 12 Bandita Days of Christmas gift!

Please email me at: beth@bethandrews.net (that's beth AT bethandrews DOT net) with your snail mail information.

Congratulations, ladies!

4 comments:

Lady_Graeye said...

Congratulations Ladies!

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies

Have Fun
Helen

gigi said...

Thanks so much ladies for the congrats.

Beth, I just sent you an email with
my mailing information.
Thank you!

Gillian Layne said...

Congratulations, ladies!