Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tim Tam Winner!

by Anna Campbell

Oh, man, did I have a hard time picking a winner. But eventually enthusiasm as well as talent won out, and I chose:

LANEY!!!!

Congratulations, Laney, please drop me a line on anna@annacampbell.info with your snail mail details and your choice of the seven Tim Tam flavors (actually better give me two choices, just in case I can't find your first preference) and I'll get you prize off to you!

Thanks to everyone who played the game. I had great fun with all the rhymes!

3 comments:

Laney4 said...

Hey there, Anna and all!

MANY MANY thanks for choosing my poem/s for the Tim Tams. I am anxious to check these out, what with all the comments made on the blog (as I'd never heard of them before this)!

I've sent my email off to you; how's that for fast? Like I said: I am anxious!!!

Have a great (remaining) weekend and thanks for the entertainment! It's been "a slice"!

Fedora said...

Hooray, Laney! Well done! Thanks for the joyful celebration of Tim Tams, Anna!

Louisa Cornell said...

Good job, Laney !! You are in for SUCH a treat!!