Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blog Party Time!!! SCANDAL'S DAUGHTER--IN STORES NOW!


Posted by Christine Wells

In honour of my new release, SCANDAL'S DAUGHTER, I've planned a small blog party to celebrate!

Since my lovely bandita friends couldn't be at my real launch in Australia, they've been scouring the stores looking for SCANDAL'S DAUGHTER and braving cranky security guards to have photos of them taken with the book.

So, here is Scandal with the lovely Caren Crane (PoshT) in Raleigh, North Carolina

And here is Scandal with Anna Sugden (Vrai Anna) in New York:

And with Kirsten Scott on the West Coast:

Thanks so much, girls! Banditas rock!

7 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

Banditas, great pictures! Thanks for putting them up here, Christine. Oh, hey, and CONGRATULATIONS on the release of Scandal's Daughter. It's a great book and I'm sure it's going to be a major hit! Whoo-hoo!

K J Gillenwater said...

Just a suggestion, you should really make your book cover an Amazon link to your sales page! I was looking for somewhere to click to find out more about your book, and there was nowhere to click!

Guess I'll have to go to Amazon and search on my own...

Congratulations! I'm interested in the book just by the title alone...

Andrea said...

Congrats on your release, Christine!! Woo-hoo!! As you know, I can't wait to read SCANDAL'S DAUGHTER! And what fabulous pictures of the lovely Banditas!

Caren Crane said...

Great idea, Kristin. We'll have to get on linking the bookcovers!

Btw, Banditas et al, unlike some Borders stores where certain Banditas were bothered by security and staff about taking pictures, the Borders clerk actually took the picture of me holding the book. She was a sweetheart!

Keira Soleore said...

Very cool "Vanna" (of Wheel of Fortune fame) pics from everyone.

Christine Wells said...

Thanks, Foanna! Can't wait to celebrate in person with you tomorrow night!

Hi Kristin, great suggestion (actually, I thought we already did link the covers--must ask the web designer about that!)

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Caren, it must have been your sweet smile that beguiled that Borders clerk!

Ah, Keira, you crack me up! Yes, we need video footage so we can see them do the WofF wave!

Ha

Helen said...

Love the pics everyone I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my copy from the postman should be anyday now can't wait to read it.
Have Fun
Helen