Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bandit Booty and Trivia Answers

A big thank-you to everyone who stopped in and kept me company today. Y'all are the best!

First the trivia answers: As Pissenlit noted, the Silver Surfer's real name is Norrin Radd.

His beloved was Shalla Bal.

Agricola aquam portat = The farmer carries water. (Agricola = farmer; aquam = object form of water , and I can't remember the name for that form; portat = he carries).

And now, for the booty--I also found a Courtney Milan/Tessa Dare sampler I picked up somewhere and had never unboxed. So the winners are:

A sampler of SFF novels goes to Pissenlit, and one to Keira.

The historical sampler goes to Jane.

Winners can email snail mail info to me me via the link at the top of the blog. Please be sure to put my name and Thanksgiving in the subject line.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to everyone who stopped by.

3 comments:

Keira Soleore said...

Oh, how lovely!!! Thanks a whole bunch, Nancy!

Nancy said...

You're welcome, Keira! Thank you for coming by today.

Pissenlit said...

Shiny! Uh, I'll get that email to you tomorrow. Night!