Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prize Winner!

by Anna Sugden

Sorry!! I meant to post this a long time ago!

Some of you may remember that I had a post about my visit to the RNA Conference in Greenwich and asked you to come up with a name for my little feathered friend - the Golden Rooster's English cousin.

As much as I loved Pink Peony's suggestion of Royal Pecker, I had to go with Fowling!

Congratulations to Jane!

If you send your snail mail details to anna@annasugden.com, I'll pop your prize in the post to you.

And as runner up, Pink Peony, if you send your details I'll pop a runners up prize of a Romance Bandits bookmark (signed by me) in the post to you.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

"Royal Pecker" ... *snork* ... norty!!! Sorry, was reading this with a cup of tea and the tea just went everywhere. LOL.

PinkPeony said...

Fowling is fabulous!

Little Lord Fowling, Sir Fowling...

Royal Pecker lacks the panache!

Congrats, Jane!!

Jane said...

Thanks so much. Congrats to you, too, Pink Peony.

Anna Sugden said...

Don't forget to send your deets, Pink Peony!