Saturday, July 28, 2007

And The Winnah Is...


posted by Aunty Cindy

CONGRATS to Sonja Faust! You are the winner of Tina's current release Top Ten Uses for an Unworn Prom Dress. Please send Aunty your snail mail info to cindymm18 at gmail dot com.

And I predict you will LOVE THE BOOK!

Thanx again to Tina for being a GREAT GUEST!

Please, everyone be sure to check back into the Bandit lair OFTEN for more great giveaways and surprises! Remember, on August 1st Anne Mallory will be our guest blogger, and TWO lucky winners will receive copies of her book.

3 comments:

Caren Crane said...

Congratulations, Sonja. And, um, can I borrow it when you're done? *g*

TinaFerraro said...

Hey, Sonjya, I'm delighted that you're the winner, and will get the book out to you as soon as Aunty Cindy gets me your info!

(And I'm a big believer in book sharing, so like Caren suggested...yeah...pass it on...)

Sonja Foust said...

Woohoo! Thanks gals! I'm super excited! And of course you can borrow it, Caren. ;) I'll pass it right along.

Thanks Tina and Banditas!