Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bandita Christmas Booty!

by Anna Sugden

Thanks for all the Christmas movie suggestions - I look forward to checking some of them out!

Jersey Girl and CC have dipped their paws into the hat and pulled out the winner for my prizes!

Congratulations to Pissenlit who wins the 12 Days of Christmas prize and the copy of Kate Walker's 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance.

Please send me your snail mail details at anna@annasugden.com and I will ensure your prizes are despatched asap.

****UPDATE** Pissenlit has generously offered up the writer's craft book - Kate Walker's 12 Point Guide to Writing Romance - to any writer who would like it - so, the first writer to email me at the above addy will win the copy!

2 comments:

Gillian Layne said...

Congratulations!! :)

Anna Sugden said...

And congratulations to Margay who gets a copy of the fab Kate Walker book!