Monday, March 17, 2008

And the WINNAH Is...

by Caren Crane

The random number generator has randomly chosen a winner from my blog about Dominic Monaghan and his CRAZY obsession with the plate-sized, bird-eating Hercules Baboon Spider.

Our winner, known for her obsession with books and chocolates, hails from West Virginia and works for a certain ginormous, globe-spanning retailer which shall remain nameless. Give it up for...DIANNA!!

Congratulations, Dianna! Drop me a line at carencrane AT gmail DOT com and give me the 411 on your e-mail addy. I will send your $15 Amazon gift card right to your e-mail box. Woo hoo! Thanks for commenting, everyone, and sharing your very HEALTHY obsessions!

6 comments:

Cassondra said...

WOOOOT! Virtual Applause for Dianna! Woooooot!

Congrats!

Fedora said...

Congrats, Dianna!! Yippee!! (Now go feed that book obsession! ;))

doglady said...

Dianna, I think you need to buy a book about spiders with lots of pictures! :) CONGRATS!

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

doglady, are you crazy, no books about spiders for me, it is ALL about romance!!! LOL
Dianna doin' the happy dance over here.

Keira Soleore said...

(((Dianna))) w00t! You've been holding the banner high for the Bluestockings.

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Yeah Keira, I am sooooooo excited, I have been running around doing the happy dance over here.