March is roaring in like a lion here in the lair! (Hey, Foanna is on holiday and somebody has to step up to the plate with the puns.) In case any of you readers are interested in a wee bit of trivia, it was one year ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play...
No wait! Seriously, on March 2, 2007 the Banditas first started to experiment with this group blog. True, we didn't "officially" launch the Romance Bandits into cyberspace until May 4, 2007 but we were laying the groundwork for the Lair for more than two months. So here we are some 400+ blog posts later and we are having even more fun than we ever imagined!
As usual, we have an action-packed time planned for the upcoming month with more contests, maybe some Golden Heart and Rita finalists to announce (certainly our illustrious Banditas DESERVE the honors!) and lots of wonderful guest bloggers including:
- March 6th USA Today bestselling author of over 100 books, Maureen Child will talk about the latest in her hilarious Demon Duster series, A FIEND IN NEED.
- March 10th we are excited to welcome the queen of romance blogs, Michelle Buonfiglio!
- March 12th best-selling Harlequin Superromance author Kay Stockham will join us.
- March 18th author of the recently released FIRE STUDY, Maria V. Snyder will swing by the Lair.
- March 19th Sherry Thomas, whose book PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS is getting lots of buzz, will drop in.
- March 24th CJ Lyons (who gave us great advice on pitching at National) returns to the Lair! Her debut medical thriller LIFELINES just received a 4 1/2 star Top Pick from Romantic Times.
- March 27th we will welcome Nancy Haddock whose debut novel LA VIDA VAMPIRE just received 4 1/2 stars from Romantic Times!
- March 31st historical writer Tessa Dare will swing into the Lair.
Meanwhile, now that you know what the Banditas were doing one year ago, care to share what YOU were up to in March, 2007? Or any other year you might have had a memorable March!
P.S. And it's not too late to VOTE FOR TRISH! We want to see our Fabulous Bandita take the tiara in American Title IV. Just use the button on the sidebar!