Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bandita Booty Strikes Again!

OK, it's Belated Bandita Booty, so I'm very sorry about that. But our lovely winners will still have a chance to read WICKED LITTLE GAME well in advance of the July release date, and even in advance of most reviewers!

So the winners of a WICKED LITTLE GAME arc for a made-up fragrance slogan are:

Elyssa Papa, who said: "Well, I think WICKED LITTLE GAME should be its own perfume. Be a little wild and dare to play a . . . Wicked Little Game." Congrats, Ely!

And

PinkPeony who said: "Beguile: A first smile, a second glance...be unforgettable."

And when you've got yer man and you want to keep him-

"Bliss: NASCAR weekends, love in the double-wide, spicier than Skoal, smoother than Naugahyde."

Congratulations!!! Just contact me through the contact page on my website and send your snail addresses so I can get those ARCs out to you.

9 comments:

Pissenlit said...

Congrats to the winners!

Elyssa Papa said...

Oh, yay! I'm so excited I won! I've been looking forward to this book since Christine talked about it on the EJJQBB when she was a book club guest. Yay again!

Fedora said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Elyssa and PinkPeony! Very clever, and enjoy the reading! Thanks again, Christine!

Helen said...

Lucky Ladies I am so looking forward to reading this book
Congrats

Have Fun
Helen

Christine Wells said...

It was a tough decision! Congrats, Ely and Jen!

Anna Campbell said...

Oh, you girls are so lucky. This book is absolutely brilliant! And Vane is to die for - seriously sigh-worthy material! Ely and Jen, you're lucky, lucky ducks! Which means you need to watch out for the rooster!

PinkPeony said...

You know, I read the slogan about the "Naugahyde" in this post and I laughed. Then, I realized, I wrote it but I don't remember. Can you visualize my brain cells turning to dust? Thank you very much, Christine! I loved your other two books and I was impatiently waiting for numbah three! Congrats to you, Elyssa! Cyber-backflips!
Jen

Louisa Cornell said...

Congrats Elyssa and Pink !! I know you are going to love this book!

Becke Davis said...

Congratulations! Sorry I missed that one, must have been one of my insane deadline days. Loved the winning blurbs!