Friday, May 22, 2009

The Fortunate Winner of the Brides of Fortune Books!

Thanks so much for a great day in the lair yesterday, everyone. You gave Nicola Cornick a wonderful welcome! Wasn't she a great guest?

Anyway, she's asked her very lovely black labrador Monty to choose a winner.
So without further ado, the lucky recipient of a download of THE SECRETS OF A COURTESAN and a signed copy of THE CONFESSIONS OF A DUCHESS is:

SHERRINDA!

Congratulations, Sherrinda! Please contact Nicola on ncornick@madasafish.com with your snail mail details and she'll organize your prizes for you. Lucky duck!

3 comments:

Fedora said...

Woohoo, Sherrinda! Happy reading! Thanks again, Nicola and Monty! ;)

Helen said...

Congrats Sherrinda I to am looking forward to ordering theses books can't wait to read them

Have Fun
Helen

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Whooot! I am thrilled!! I was online last night looking at all her books and drooling! I love finding new authors to add to my TBR stack. Summer reading, here I come!