Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bandita Booty!!

by Anna Sugden
I'm sorry I'm late announcing this - totally my fault - life got so busy!

Without further ado, the winners for the signed hardbacks of the UK Edition of Eloisa James' Desperate Duchesses are:

Flchen1

Maija P

Chey

And as an extra bonus, because I was so late announcing the prize, I'm offering some genuine Cadbury's chocolate to:

Blodeuedd

Congratulations!!

Please send your snail mail details to me at Anna@annasugden.com and I'll ensure your prizes are sent out to you ASAP!

5 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh congrats ladies... Oh and Blodeuedd got chocolate!!!!!

Fedora said...

Squee! Thank you, Anna and Eloisa!!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :)
And oh my...chocolate!! :D

Maija said...

Thank you very much :) I sent you an e-mail...

Caren Crane said...

Wow! Congrats, everyone. And extra chocolate? Anna Sugden is the WOMAN! Enjoy all the goodies, ladies.