Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bandita Booty!!

by Anna Sugden
I'm sorry I'm late announcing this - totally my fault - life got so busy!

Without further ado, the winners for the signed hardbacks of the UK Edition of Eloisa James' Desperate Duchesses are:


Maija P


And as an extra bonus, because I was so late announcing the prize, I'm offering some genuine Cadbury's chocolate to:



Please send your snail mail details to me at Anna@annasugden.com and I'll ensure your prizes are sent out to you ASAP!


Cecile said...

Oh congrats ladies... Oh and Blodeuedd got chocolate!!!!!

flchen1 said...

Squee! Thank you, Anna and Eloisa!!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :)
And oh my...chocolate!! :D

Maija P. said...

Thank you very much :) I sent you an e-mail...

Caren Crane said...

Wow! Congrats, everyone. And extra chocolate? Anna Sugden is the WOMAN! Enjoy all the goodies, ladies.