Thursday, June 11, 2009

Untouched Winner!

Thanks so much to everyone who popped by to celebrate my R*BY final yesterday. I had a blast in the lair and poor Hugh Jackman has been officially shredded, so many people wanted to share an awards ceremony with him. I still think cloning is the best idea.

Anyway, the winner of the signed copy of UNTOUCHED, my 2009 Romantic Book of the Year finalist, is:

TAMARA!

Congratulations, Tamara. Please send me your snail mail details and I'll get your prize off to you. Happy reading!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Tamara

You are going to love this book it is a fantastic read

Have Fun
Helen

Christine Wells said...

Congratulations, Tamara. You're going to love Untouched!

Fedora said...

Hooray, Tamara! Excellent reading ahead! Thanks for celebrating with us, Anna!