I'm about halfway through my current WIP (work in progress, currently titled Breaking the Rules) and it's taking a much more romantic turn than most of my previous stories. Oh, sure, I'd like to think all my romances are romantic *g* But I'm feeling a much sweeter edge to this one.
Sweeter, and more romantic.
Which, since it pertains to writing, makes me instantly want to delve deeper. So in my usual fashion, I started making lists. Romantic lists, that is. Here's what I came up with, and as you can see, the lists aren't complete.
Soooooo.... Help? Can you add to my lists?
Best makeout songs:
- Always and Forever - Heatwave
- All My Love - Led Zeppelin
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- Wicked Game - Chris Isaac
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Most romantic movies:
- The Notebook
- Princess Bride
- Beauty and the Beast
- While You Were Sleeping
Most romantic places to make whoopie (to harken back to the Newlywed Game)
- Under a waterfall
- In a magical forest
- On a Harley (okay, maybe not romantic, but it's hot, right?)
- Against the wall, just inside the front door. It has that, now, as soon as we have privacy desperation to it
- In a Sheik's tent on a satiny mountain of soft pillows
And, of course, top romance novels?
- Easy peasy, anything by the Bandits :-D
I'd like to build each list up to at least ten - what would you add?