Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lots of Awesomeness on Tap for May

April showers bring May flowers...and tons of fantastic fun here in the Bandit Lair. Here's a sneak peek at what's coming up this month.

May 3 -- The wonderful and talented Jo Davis returns to the Lair. Be sure to have your fans handy because she's got a new firefighter book out, Line of Fire. And the guy on the cover is mighty purty.





















May 4 -- It's time for another Bandita Launch Party! This time, we're celebrating the release of Christine Wells' Sweetest Little Sin. Isn't that cover simply divine?






















May 5 -- Tawny hosts fellow Harlequin Blaze author Samantha Hunter. Samantha's new release, Make Your Move, has a posh bakery owner who makes aphrodisiac cookies as a heroine and her naughty professor type business partner who just might be a wolf in geek's clothing. Oh, sounds delicious!




















May 6 -- Nancy hosts Gerri Russell, who'll be discussing the timeless allure of knights. I know the knight on the front of her latest cover is definitely alluring and, um, muscular. :)


















May 7 -- Kate is hosting New York Times best-selling author Susan Mallery. Her Chasing Perfect, the first in the Fool's Gold series, is out this month from HQN.
















May 8 -- Happy Birthday to us! We'll be raising the roof to celebrate the Lair's third birthday. Aunty Cindy has a special post from the Bandita Buddies planned that you won't want to miss.

May 19 -- Kathleen O'Reilly will be visiting the Lair to talk about summer love. Ah, summer love. And I like that tag line at the bottom of the cover...Some nights are made to be naughty.




















May 20 -- Hey, we've already had two parties this month. Let's have another. It's Launch Party time for Beth Andrews' Do You Take This Cop? from Harlequin Superromance.




















May 27 -- We're Launch Party crazy this month! Before May gives way to June, let's have one final bash for Anna Campbell's My Reckless Surrender, her latest historical release from Avon. Lots of giveaways and mayhem featuring cabana boys! Anna is starting the celebrations early -- hic -- after getting a Top Pick and a wonderful review from Romantic Times so who knows what state she'll be in by the end of the month?










To celebrate the release some more, Anna is giving away five copies of My Reckless Surrender (with that gorgeous, sensual, yellow cover) on her website. Just e-mail her at anna@annacampbell.info and tell her where and when My Reckless Surrender is set. Clue -- you might find out in the excerpt on her Books page. The contest closes May 31, and you can get more details on the Contest page of her site.

May 29 -- I turn 40! Wah!!! I will need commiserations and assurances that I don't look 40.

27 comments:

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Is that chook mine??

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

WHOA! I can't believe I lured him from DownUnder!

Well, it looks like another FUN month here in the Lair, and this marks our THIRD FANTASTIC YEAR in cyber-space! YAY!

Here's to the next three... And the three after that... And the three after that...

AC

Pat Cochran said...

Oh,my, are we going to be partying
this month! And an anniversary
celebration on top of all the book
launches!! I am so looking forward
to all the activities!

And Trish, my word, child! You do
not look more than a day past 16!
That's it, you can celebrate the
anniversary of your 16th birthday
every year! Happy Anniversary,
Trish!

Pat Cochran

gamistress66 said...

looking like a fun time this month. can hardly wait.

turning 40 wasn't so bad -- it was the turning "over 40" that caused all the aches and pains to start. :)

s7anna said...

Sounds like it's gonna be loads of fun! Looking forward to all the mischief and mayhem!

hugs,
Anna

Helen said...

Well done Aunty Cindy have fun with him

What another fantastic month ahead WHOO HOO can't wait.

I have put my order in this week and most of those books are on it I can't wait to get them in the mail so as I can start reading them.

This month is sure to be lots of fun what with birthdays and launch parties and guests and the normal great blogs with such interesting topics.

Way To Go Ladies and huge congrats on the Anniversary of the fantastic Bandits.

Have Fun
Helen

Jane said...

Congrats on the GR, Aunty Cindy.

Ooh, looking forward to the big anniversary bash and the awesome guest authors.

pjpuppymom said...

Looks like another terrific month in the Lair!

Trish, don't worry about turning 40. The fun's just beginning!

Anna Sugden said...

Oooh what fun - another great month in the Lair with awesome new releases from our fabulous Banditas and wonderful guests too.

And our anniversary! YAYYY!

Zach and his fellow hockey hunks are all set to help us celebrate - massage anyone?

Trish - no worrying about looking your age ... after all you're only as old as the hunk you squeeze ... so get squeezing one of the Lair hunks!

Gannon Carr said...

Another stellar month in the Lair!! Woohoo!

Trish, it's about time you joined the rest of us 40-somethings! LOL

Deb said...

Ooh, a great month of May fun!

Trish, 40 is no biggie. (I had a harder time with 30, but, then, I was still single then, so that played a part in my birthday woes.)

You're a Fab Forty, m'dear!

Gillian Layne said...

May is looking good!

Trish, 40 rocks. Just be sure and plan something that day that you LOVE to do. It's too big of a birthday to waste on a "normal" day. :)

Trish Milburn said...

gamistress66, I'm sure I'll be fine once I get used to it. I remember feeling the same way when I was about to turn 30.

s7anna, mischief and mayhem -- that's us. :)

Helen, hope you enjoy your fabulous Bandita books when they arrive. I need to hie to the bookstore this month too.

And there's another Bandita with a birthday this month, but I'll let her out herself if she wants to.

Trish Milburn said...

Jane, it's hard to believe three years have gone by since we started the blog. But you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun!

PJ, good to know. I plan on having lots more fun.

Trish Milburn said...

Anna, I so need a massage. And from a hockey hunk? Even better!

LOL, Gannon. Well, I guess I'm in good company, aren't I?

Trish Milburn said...

Thanks, Deb. Fab Forty -- I like that.

Gillian, I'm toying with the idea of having a party. Might as well celebrate, huh?

Kirsten said...

Hey, another amazing month -- can't believe the headliners -- and the Bandita releases! Wahoo!

Trish, happy birthday in advance! I think birthdays should be a month of celebration. Let's start today celebrating yours. :-)

Trish Milburn said...

Kirsten, a month-long celebration, eh? Well, I am going to a book signing for Gena Showalter today -- if the tornado sirens don't go off.

Eva S said...

Looks like it will be a wonderful month!

Happy Anniversary!

Trish Milburn said...

Thanks, Eva.

Unknown said...

Congrats Aunty Cindy, have a great time with him today!

This is going to be a great month coming! Can't wait to see all the guest!

I wish I was forty again, maybe I wouldn't have so my aches and pains, they get much worse and 50 and so on!

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Morning all!
Today here in SacTown we are having Tour de Cure -- a 100 mile bike ride to benefit diabetes research. My BFF's boss is participating in her name. How KEWL is that?!?! Anyway, the GR wanted to prove how tuff he was and for a good cause, so he took off after the bike riders at 7 am this morning! I'm waiting for a call to come and pick him up somewhere around mile 37! HAHAHA!

And speaking of charity events, Brenda Novak's online auction also starts TODAY! The Banditas have a basket of books and other goodies up for bids so be sure to check it out! http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Home.taf

AC

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

Virginia,
I HEAR ya on wishing I were 40 again so I might get rid of some aches and pains! LOL!

Actually, I really enjoyed my 40s, MUCH more than my 30s, so NO WORRIES, Trish! The best is yet to come! ;-)

AC

Anna Campbell said...

Cindy, congrats!

Trish, wow, that's some month we've got coming up and some wonderful books we're going to discover! Can't wait!

Hey, everyone, May is also Brenda Novak auction month. Check out the items up for grabs - unbelievably wonderful! http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Home.taf

And there's even a ROMANCE BANDITS BOOK BONANZA BASKET (clearly brought to you by the letter 'B'). Now that's gotta be worth bidding on! http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=1775969

Anna Campbell said...

And wow, hard to believe we've been together three years. My liver feels like it's been 20! Hic! Oh, all right, Sven, refill that margarita glass if you MUST!

Anna Campbell said...

Can't wait for the book launches. I've read Christine's latest and it's fabulous - no wonder it got a top pick from RT! And Beth is an autobuy for me - hurry up, Book Depository, send me this book!

Beth Andrews said...

Yay! Another fabulous month in the lair filled with wonderful guests, plenty of launch parties and our anniversary celebration *g*

And I agree with Kirsten - birthdays should be celebrated for an entire month! Can't wait to help you celebrate, Trish :-)