Monday, October 4, 2010

Double Bandita Booty

My apologies for being so late in announcing a winner, but the September 23rd blog posted while I was in Florida and I was running to conference after conference the week I returned. But I'm catching up (Yay!)

The winner from the Key West blog is Barbara E. If you'll send your contact information to DMacWeb@wowway.com, I'll send out a tote bag from Lora Leigh's RAW event with several author's signatures.

The winner of Sunday's blog on books that make us laugh and cry is Minna. Please send your contact information again to Dmacweb@wowway.com and I'll send a copy of Sandra Hill's Desperato.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your comments.

2 comments:

Carol L. said...

Congrats Barbara and Minna. WTG !
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

Barbara E. said...

Thanks so much! My email has been sent. Congrats to Minna as well.