Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kate's Booty!

Thanks to everyone for coming to my pajama party book launch!! The totally random winner of a signed copy of THE LIES THAT BIND is ...

Janga!!!!!!

Congratulations, Janga! Please write me at katecarlisle99@yahoo.com and give me your snail mail address. I'll ship your copy to you ASAP!


AND ... somehow, the winner of my July 25th blog was never announced, so here it is ... the winner of the $15.00 Amazon gift certificate is ...

Louisa Cornell!!!!!!

Congrats to you, too, Louisa! Please write me at katecarlisle99@yahoo.com and I'll send you the GC - ASAP! !

Cheers to all!

3 comments:

Janga said...

Yay! Thank you, Kate! I'll email you right away.

Louisa Cornell said...

YAY !!! Thank you so much, Kate !!! Off to e-mail you!!

Kate Carlisle said...

Congrats to you both! Thanks for hanging out in the Lair! :-)