Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And the Winner is .. .

The winner of Kathleen's Red Choo diaries is . . .(fanfare)

. . . hrdwrkdmom aka dianna.

Congratulations, hrdwrkdmom! I'll be sending Kathleen your name.

To collect your prize, email her,

Thanks for stopping by our holiday party!


Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Dianna! That book sounds fabulous!

flchen1 said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to celebrate the middle of the week :)

Jennifer Y. said...


Helen said...

Congrats Dianna
Have Fun

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks guys and gals!

Caren Crane said...

Oh, wow, Dianna. I mean, congrats on winning and all, but the PICTURE! You were totally embracing your inner Laura Ingalls/Loretta Lynn. I love it!! And your hair was adorable!

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Caren, my hair was past my waist but I always wore it up, at the time I was almost 5' 8 and though I wore my hair up all the time the hairdresser knew to put it on the back of my head not on top. My maiden name was Gibson and that is a modified Gibson Girl hairdo. The lady with me is my momma.