Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Surprise Booty

by Kirsten Scott

Thanks so much everyone for sharing your lovely stories and surprises with me! It helped ease the pain of saying goodbye to my dear Susan...And for a winner, well, I loved all the stories, but I was so touched by flchen1's story of coming home to her first Christmas tree and warm pot pie. That story captured for me everything that the season is about! Flchen1, email me at: kirstenscott33 @ gmail. com and send me your address and I'll get that surprise in the mail!!

5 comments:

Keira Soleore said...

Congratulations, flchen!

doglady said...

Yay, Fichen! I loved that story too! Good choice, Kirsten! There is no better Booty than Surprise Booty! Try saying that five times fast!

Anna Campbell said...

Hey, Flchen, you'll start moving in with the Banditas with all these prizes headed your way! Big congratulations. It was a great story!

Fedora said...

Thank you so much! Another lovely surprise :) And thanks again, Kirsten, for the prompting to reminisce :)

Helen said...

Congrats flchen
Have Fun
Helen