Thursday, December 20, 2007

And the Winners are . . .


Christie's signed cover flat and box of chocolates go to . . . Terrio! Congratulations, Terrio! To send Christie your contact information, go to wwwDOTchristiekelleyDOTcom and use the "contact" link.

Nancy's Borders gift card goes to . . . Anne! Congratulations, Anne! Please email your contact information to me, nancyATnancynorthcottDOTcom.

Congratulations to both our winners, and thanks to everyone for stopping by. Enjoy the holidays, y'all!

And finally, the winner of Jo's box of See's candy, chosen by her husband Boyd. Gillian layne wins, says he because (a) hubby finished the degree (b) they blamed the scroungy tree on the kittens and (c) they had the way-cool deer skull wreath.

Congratulations! Send your snail mail addy to jo.lewisrobertson@yahoo.com and the prize is in the mail!

8 comments:

doglady said...

Yay Terrio and Anne! You must have been really good little girls this year because Santa visited you early!! Congrats!

jo robertson said...

Congratulations on the wins, Terrior, Anne and Gillian!

doglady said...

OOOH! And A HUGE congrats to my Passion's Slaves buddy, Gillian! You SO deserve the prize, my friend! And I want to see a photo of the wreath!

Fedora said...

Congrats, Terrio, Anne, and Gillian!! Woohoo!!

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats winners!!!

Gillian Layne said...

Oh, God Bless the Bandits!!!

Almost every kiddo in this house is sick right now and Mama has had enough of the whining (bad, bad Mama!) so when this candy arrives, I'm locking myself in my bedroom with Anna's Untouched and having my own Christmas celebration! :)

Husband Boyd, my husband says thanks very much as well :) (And is under the delusion he's going to see some of this candy....)

Terri Osburn said...

Of all days for me to be soooooo busy I can't blog hop. Whoohoo! I love winning stuff. When it's chocolate stuff, that's even better.

Thanks, Christie and all of you lovely Banditas.

jo robertson said...

Gillian, so funny! The Sees is coming and my advice? Make everyone STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY!! It's yours, fair and square!