NO FOOLIN'! We are gonna have TONS OF FUN in the Lair this month! Not to mention some of us are gonna be OUT of the Lair. That's right, conference season is starting and some Banditas may be coming to your area LIVE & IN PERSON!
If you are a writer and live in the Dallas area, on April 4th & 5th our very own Bandita Suzanne Welsh (who is president of the local chapter) will be at the Dreamin' in Dallas conference. Don't worry about finding Suz. She will find you, as she pimps... er, um promotes her friends' books at the Book Fair.
April 11--13th, our very own Bandita weapons and detail expert, Cassondra Murray will be at the Silken Sands conference in lovely Pensacola, Florida.
Both readers and writers can prepare for a Bandita skirmish (as opposed to a full blown raid) at the Romantic Times Book Lovers Convention in Pittsburgh April 16--20th. Look for and cheer on our very own American Title IV finalist, Trish Milburn! Plus your eyes do NOT deceive you, our 08 Golden Heart finalist KJ Howe will be there, along with our HOT historical authors Christie Kelley and Donna MacMeans.
Meanwhile, the rest of us will be holding forth in the Lair and bringing you some fantastic guests whom you absolutely MUST NOT MISS including:
- April 4th, historical author Amanda McCabe who has a Renaissance Trilogy from Harlequin will visit.
- April 21st, Jennie Lucas who writes for both Mills & Boon and Harlequin Presents will hang out with us in the Lair.
- April 28th, NAL Executive Editor, Tracy Bernstein will be in the Lair, giving us her take on the romance market and new releases from NAL's authors!
- April 29th, the Banditas will welcome current Rita nominee, best-selling and multi-award winning author Jane Porter.
- May 1st, we are all TOTALLY STOKED to host NY Times best-selling, multi-award winning and "are-there-really-enough-adjectives-in-the- universe-to-describe-her?" Eloisa James!
DO NOT MISS ANY OF IT!