Thursday, October 9, 2008

And the winner is...


Catslady's comment on Websites and Blogs and Social Networks, Oh My! was drawn as the winner! Catslady- congratulations. If you'll drop me an email at Tawny@Tawnyweber.com with your shipping information, I'll mail you a copy of Risque Business. Be sure to put Bandits in the header.


Everyone, thanks so much for all the great insight and info. I'm all a'twitter about learning this new stuff (are you groaning? I am LOL)

Hey (Aunty horns in), can I announce my winners too???
Congrats to Crystalgb, you've won a copy of my debut release The Wild Sight!

And Maria Lokken, you've won some Bailey's Irish Creme filled chocolates!

Please email me at cindymm18 AT gmail DOT com.

Big THANX to all who attended my Launch Party!

9 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Catslady!

Fedora said...

Yay, Catslady! A yummy read ahead :)

The Lair is a happening place, as usual!

limecello said...

Congratulations, Catslady!!!

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Tawny said...

YAY - congratulations everyone :-D

and AC, thanks for adding to the fun *g* the more prizes the merrier, huh? I'm so excited for everyone.

Helen said...

Congrats to everyone you Bandits are the best

Have Fun
Helen

Louisa Cornell said...

Congratulations Catslady, Maria and Crystal!! Enjoy!!

CrystalGB said...

Thank you so much. Congratulations to Catslady and Maria Lokken.

catslady said...

Thank you so much! Thanks for the congrats and congrats to the other ladies! I'm sending my info now :)