Monday, October 20, 2008

This Will Make You Feel Better...

Thanks to Fiona Lowe and all our visitors for a fabulous day in the lair discussing Medical romance and why opposites attract!

I'm delighted to announce that Fiona has chosen the winner of her new Mills & Boon Medical romance THE PLAYBOY DOCTOR'S WEDDING PROPOSAL (and a fridge magnet). Stand up straight for your medical examination...

PAT COCHRAN!

Congratulations, Pat. Would you please email Fiona on fiona@fionalowe.com and give her your snail mail details? She'll get your book off to you faster than they talk on E.R.! Happy reading!

7 comments:

Fedora said...

Hooray, Pat! Happy reading! Thanks again, Fiona!

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Pat!

Louisa Cornell said...

Yay, Pat!! Tell us how your appointment with the doctor goes!!

Pat Cochran said...

Do I really have to see the doctor?
My next appointment is already set for late November! It's way too
hard to make to make a change with
this doctor!! LOL!!

Thanks for all the congratulations!

Thanks, Fiona, for joining us in the Lair and for the great prize! I know I will really enjoy it! Did I ever mention that my background
is in nursing?

Pat Cochran
ever

Jane said...

Congrats, Pat.

Helen said...

Well done Pat

Have Fun
Helen

Fiona Lowe said...

Pat, please remember to email me so I know where to post the prize!