Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bandit Booty Galore!

CONGRATULATIONS to Helen, who wins a signed ARC of DENISE ROSSETTI'S fabulous upcoming release, THE FLAME AND THE SHADOW!! Email Denise via her website with your snail mail details and collect your prize!

Christine Wells also has some tardy prizes to announce:

From her Happy Cake blog, ArkieRN wins chocolate for her sad scarf story. Woohoo!

From The Thinking Woman's Spy, Limecello wins a signed copy of THE DANGEROUS DUKE and RebekaH and Dina win the Dangerous stationery! Please contact Christine via the contact page on her website to claim your prize!

6 comments:

Fedora said...

Woohoo!! Congrats, Helen, ArkieRN, Limecello, RebekaH, and Dina!!

Thanks again for all the fun all the time, Banditas!

Helen said...

I am doing the happy dance here

Thank you all so much you guys are the best.

Congrats to ArkieRN Limcello RebekaH and Dina

I always have so much here

Have Fun
Helen

Anna Campbell said...

Wow, prizes galore! Congratulations, everyone! Helen, I'm jealous of that ARC of Denise's book. I think it sounds fab!

Christine Wells said...

Yay, everyone!! Congrats!

Please forgive me, I'm going away for a fortnight but I'll be sure to send the prizes as soon as I return!

Louisa Cornell said...

Congrats to everyone!! Helen, you will have to give us a full report on Denise's book! Hot stuff!

And The Dangerous Duke winners are in for a treat!

Dina said...

Congrats and thank you Christine, email was sent. :)