Monday, December 8, 2008

Bandita Booty!

by Anna Sugden

I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get this prize post up - family crisis!

Anyway, just wanted to thank Eloisa James for spending such a fun day with us to celebrate the launch of When the Duke Returns (and, of course, for her super generosity - giving away five prizes!) and to everyone who visited, for giving Eloisa another resoundingly warm Lair welcome.

Without further ado ... on to the prize winners. (Drum roll, please!)

Congratulations to:

Ellanora Joy

Lara Lee

Anne N

Rachel

Dawn Halliday


Please send your snail mail addresses to me at anna at annasugden dot com and I will forward to Eloisa.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats everyone these are excellent reads

Have Fun
Helen

jo robertson said...

Congratulations, everybody! I'm halfway through When the Duke Returns and it's fabulous!

Pat Cochran said...

Congratulations to all the winners!
I finished WTDR and I agree with Jo!
It is a great read!

Pat Cochran

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Keira Soleore said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Louisa Cornell said...

Congratulations to the winners! Finished WTDR last night and it is as wonderful read as the other books in the series. Enjoy!

Fedora said...

Happy reading to all of you winners! Woohoo!

Dawn Halliday said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited! I never win anything. :) Thanks so much!