Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tempted by Prizes!

Thanks to everyone who gave Marisa and I such an overwhelming response to our interview about TEMPT THE DEVIL!!! Wish I had ARCs for all of you, but sadly, there's only one. And the winner is...

MICHELE AKA HISTORICALGODDESS

Michele, please email me on anna@annacampbell.info with your snail mail address and I'll get your book out to you. Hopefully you'll have it before Christmas!

And Bandita Buddies, please don't forget to pop back on the 30th when I'm having a release party for TEMPT THE DEVIL and giving away more copies!!! Yay!

5 comments:

Gannon Carr said...

Congrats, Michele!

Helen said...

Congrats Michele I am sure you are going to enjoy it

Have Fun
Helen

Keira Soleore said...

'Grats, Michele!

Joan said...

Michele, you lucky duck!

Even though Banditas are generally ineligible for prizes, I was hoping to sneak in under one of PJ's turtles.....

Louisa Cornell said...

Congrats, Michele!! You lucky girl!! You have a date with the Devil!