Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bandita Booty!!!

I spent Thanksgiving week in Buffalo and blogged about the cold weather, then asked about the weather in your neck of the woods. The comments were fabulous and it was so hard to pick a winner! But the one person who made me want to pack my bags and move to her town is the person who wrote these lovely words . . .

I live on a gorgeous lake in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains . . . It's a small town where people wave, smile and always say hello . . . This is my favorite time of year with the crystal clear days, deep blue skies and gorgeous deep blue mountains rimming the beautiful lake. People around here call it "God's Country". I agree.

P.J.!!!

You're the winner of a $15.00 Amazon.com gift certificate!!

Congratulations, and thanks to you and everyone who commented for brightening my day! P.J., Please send your email address to me at katecarlisle99 @ yahoo . com and I'll send the certificate right back to you!

8 comments:

Joan said...

PJ!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Helen said...

Well done PJ

Have Fun
Helen

Keira Soleore said...

PJ winning this is very apropos. She's a wonderful travel writer and a fabulous travel photographer. Kate, if PJ had included photos with her paragraph, you would've been on the next plane.

pjpuppymom said...

WOO HOO! Thanks Kate!

pjpuppymom said...

Thanks for those lovely compliments, Keira! It's easy to write about something I love and I'm always delighted when someone else enjoys my adventures.

Louisa Cornell said...

Yay, PJ!! I loved your description of your hometown and the fabulous weather and beauty!

Gannon Carr said...

Hooray, PJ!

kim h said...

yea wtg winners