Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Really Late Booty!

From time to time, minds slip. Or thing slip from them. This has been happening to me a lot in 2009, and I never posted Jessica Andersen's winner, who will receive a copy of The Dawnkeepers from Jessica.

So, drumroll, please . . . The Winner is . . . Flchen1 (Fedora)

Fedora, to claim your prize, please send your snail mail information to Jessica at: mail@jessicaandersen.com

If you'd like the book personalized, please also let her know how you'd to whom you'd like it inscribed.

6 comments:

Becke Davis said...

Congratulations! Boy, I'm good at grabbing these spots, but never when the GR is around. I'm convinced he's avoiding me. What does he have against Cincinnati, anyway?

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Fedora! Perhaps, Becke, if it was spelt SIN-sinnati, he'd be more interested. He's a naughty beast!

Unknown said...

Congrats Fedora! Treethyme are you sure you want a Green Rooster in Cincinnati. I think he did turn green on St Patty's day.

Jane said...

Congrats, Fedora.

Fedora said...

Ooh! Thanks so much, Jessica and Nancy, and everyone for the good wishes! :D And I love booty, late or otherwise ;)

Karin said...

Congratulations, Fedora!