Saturday, January 30, 2010

Double Bandit Booty-Jo Davis & VLT

posted by Suz
Today, I hope to warm up your winter nights by giving away double the bandit booty by announcing winners from guest appearances by Jo Davis and Vicki Lewis Thompson!



The winner of a signed copy of I SPY A WICKED SIN by Jo Davis is LAURIE! The same Laurie who won the Golden Rooster that day! Congratulations, Laurie!

AND

The winner of a signed copy of BLONDE WITH A WAND is MARNEE!! Congratulations Marnee!!

Please send your snail mail address to swwelsh2001 AT yahoo DOT com(yes there are 2 W's in that addy.) And I will see that both Jo and Vicki get those prizes to you ASAP!

7 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies

Have Fun
Helen

Laurie G said...

Hi,
There were two Laurie's that posted.
Laurie with the picture. She won the GR.

I posted later about Diana Plamer and Catherine Mann.

Laurie G said...

Hi,
There were two Laurie's that posted.
Laurie with the picture. She won the GR.

I posted later about Diana Palmer and Catherine Mann.

Laurie G said...

OOPS! I see it was the first Laurie. Sorry!

CONGRATS Laurie & Marnee!

Marnee Bailey said...

Thanks so much! That book looked awesome, I'm so excited. :)

Laurie Logan said...

Yay! I'm excited to have won I Spy a Wicked Sin - it looks fabulous! Thank you!!

Laurie Logan said...

Laurie, two of us does make things confusing! I'll see if I can figure out how to add a last name to the profile. Either that or I can be "picture Laurie". ;)