Friday, July 18, 2008

IOU Winners!

First of all I want to say a BIG THANX to everyone who stopped by, commented and made my editor, Deb Werksman's guest blog a HUGE success! Deb wanted me to pass along her thanks and how much she loved visiting the Lair. She also said that if you did not get your question answered, you are welcome to email her.

And now for the WINNERS!

Aunty fired up her trusty random number generator and came up with the following:
IOU for a copy of Loucinda McGary's The Wild Sight -- catslady!

IOU for a copy of Marie Force's Line of Scrimmage -- Suzanne Brandyn!

IOU for a copy of Robin Kaye's Romeo Romeo -- Buffie!

SUPER CONGRATS Ladies! Please email me at cindymm18 at gmail dot com with your snail mail info. I'll pass it along to Marie and Robin.

And thanks again everyone!

10 comments:

J said...

Congrats ladies!

jo robertson said...

Congratulations, ladies!

Helen said...

Big congrats Ladies

Have Fun
Helen

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, girls!

Louisa Cornell said...

Congratulations you lucky ladies!!

Fedora said...

Congrats, Catslady, Suzanne, and Buffie! Thanks again to Deb and everyone for a terrific day!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you.
This is a surprise. :)
I can't wait to read it as I have read the excerpt and it sounds like a book that will draw me in and keep me there until I finish. lol...

Much appreciated,
Suzanne :) :) :)

Marie Force said...

That is lovely of you to say Suzanne! I hope you enjoy Line of Scrimmage! I'll get you your copy as soon as I get mine (hopefully next month some time). Thanks to everyone who made Deb feel so welcome and for all the kind words about our books.
Marie

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Buffie said...

Waahooo!!! Thanks! I can't wait to read all about Romeo.