Friday, July 11, 2008

UNTOUCHED winners!

by Anna Campbell

Thank you to everyone for a stupendous day in the lair on Thursday. Once again, I had an awful time trying to choose winners. I narrowed it down and narrowed it down, but I couldn't get past a certain point. So there are THREE winners of the green monster. Congratulations!

MEL HAACK
BUFFIE
CHERI2628

Please email me on anna@annacampbell.info with your snail mail addresses (Buffie, I've already got yours) and I'll get your copies of UNTOUCHED off to you. Hope you enjoy it!

Happy reading!

Anna x

13 comments:

Elyssa Papa said...

You know...I think there needs to a nighttime rooster. Someone to put these banditas to bed...

*g*

Elyssa Papa said...

Congrats everyone on winning Untouched. I absolutely love the book!!!

Louisa Cornell said...

Congratulations, ladies!! You are going to LOVE this book!

Anna Campbell said...

Hey, thanks, Ely! Mwah from Matthew ;-) And you too, Miss Louisa! Is Matthew a man tart if he throws you a smooch too?

Christine Wells said...

Congrats to all! YOu'll love Untouched!!

Mel Teshco said...

Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Karen will understand the use of exclamation marks :o) Congrats to the other winners too. I can't wait to read it!
Mel

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies this book is absolutley fabulous you are going to love it

Have Fun
Helen

Gannon Carr said...

Congrats to all the winners! Y'all are going to absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the book!!!!

Anna Sugden said...

Congratulations everyone - you are in for such a huge treat!!!

Anna Campbell said...

Wow, I think I'll just live on this blog page for the day! What a great way to start out a cold Sunday here in Oz. Thank you so much! Matthew and Grace were really special to me so I'm stoked you all like them too!

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Fedora said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Mel Haack, Buffie, and Cheri2628! Thanks again, Anna!

Buffie said...

Thanks so much Anna!! And congrats to Mel & Cheri