Thursday, January 29, 2009

And the Winnah is....


Jeanne: Hi Everyone! My fabulous friend Heidi Betts let her cats choose the winners...okay, not the most standard way to do it, but....Here's what she posted:
From Heidi: Let's see...little pieces of paper everywhere, cats picked...
Laurie
Jo
Terrio
Congratulations, ladies! Please visit the Backlist page of my website (http://www.heidibetts.com/books/index.php/back) & pick a title you’re interested in...& this does include the HOTTER THAN HELL anthology...then e-mail me (heidi@heidibetts.com) with your book choice & mailing info, & I’ll get your prizes right out to you!
Jeanne: Also, from my blog in early January, I realized I totally forgot to pick a winner!
So...Gannon, drop me an email at Jeanne AT JeanneAdams DOT com and give me your snail mail so you can get some slurpy Godiva!

11 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies
Heaps of booty today

Have Fun
Helen

jo robertson said...

OMG, Jeanne. Does Heidi know we Banditas usually aren't eligible for prizes?? Uh, is there another Jo on the blog? LOL.

Louisa Cornell said...

Huge Congrats, Ladies!!!

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Terri, Jo, Laurie and Gannon. What a cornucopia of prizes!

Heidi, please come back and see us again. You're a blast - and I'm still hoping to wrest fate from your clinging arms and give him a workout myself ;-) Jeanne, great day in the lair!

Gannon Carr said...

Woo hoo, Godiva! Congrats, Terri, Jo and Laurie.

Fedora said...

Woohoo, Laurie, Jo, and Terrio! You're in for a TREAT!! (And Jeanne, are you quite sure you can't be convinced to share even one story from "when you knew Heidi then..."? ;)

And yay, Gannon! Godiva!!!

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Terri Osburn said...

I almost missed this! Thanks!! Off to check the list...

Heidi Betts said...

No, I didn't, Jo. I just put everybody's name but mine in a bowl, dumped said bowl, & watched the nearest furbaby go to town. *vbg*

But I'd be happy to pick a 4th non-Bandit name to make up for it. I've got plenty of books on hand *&* I've still got all the little slips of paper with names on them, so it's no problem at all. :-)

Heidi Betts said...

Thank you so much, Anna. It was great fun for me, so I may just take you up on that offer. :-D And as soon as I've finished with Fate, I'll send him your way...provided he can still walk. ;-p

Jeanne (AKA The Duchesse) said...

Weeeelllll Fedora, let's talk...

Heidi, thanks for hanging out with the Bandits today!

Gannon, got your email...