Thursday, January 29, 2009

Countdown Booty!!

A fabulous soiree at the Ritz ... a Top Chef challenge ... a chocolate party ... a Sydney Harbour cruise ... a luau! So many fabulous party ideas -- and I got woozy just reading the various cocktail concotions y'all came up with. Yummy! I'm going to be taste testing all weekend.

The most intriguing idea for me was the murder mystery party, and there were lots of variations on that theme. I loved them all! But I'm going to go with the lovely lady who called it first ...

Elyssa!!

... as well as the crazy darling who took that theme to its most insanely funny conclusion, with a feathered creature leading the entire Bandita Brigade on a worldwide food fest ...

Louisa!!

Now, that would be the end of the prizes -- but then someone special went and created her very own HOMICIDE IN HARDCOVER party page, complete with men in kilts, gladiators, and oh my, cabana boys! Plus fabulous food, a delectible cocktail treat, and sensational fashions for everyone! So I'm thrilled to give away a third gift certificate to ...

Dianna!!

Congratulations, ladies!! Email me at katecarlisle99@yahoo.com and I'll send your $15.00 Amazon gift certificates back to you by email!

Thanks so much to everyone for your fabulous ideas. Be sure to come back on Tuesday for the HOMICIDE IN HARDCOVER launch party extravaganza!!

10 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies very well deserved

Have Fun
Helen

jo robertson said...

Wow, Bandita Buddies -- Elyssa, Dianna and Louisa, yay you!!!

Louisa Cornell said...

Wow, Kate! You sure know how to throw a party and keep it going!! Thank you !

Fedora said...

Hooray, Elyssa, Louisa, and Dianna! And happy celebrating, Kate!!

pjpuppymom said...

Congratulations! You three sure know how to throw an awesome party!

Jeanne (AKA The Duchesse) said...

Wow, where DID you get that photo....???

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Woot!!!!! Gotta love gift certificates.

Jeanne, I found that photo on the net and had it on the page I made for Kate's Launch party in the making.

Metonia said...

Hi all I came to visit as promised. Could not decide which to post to they are all so wonderful. I chose this one Countdown Booty because of the picture. I posted your bloglink to Metonia's Bookclub and one thing is I am limited by the thumbnails to what is already connected to your website... so this is now how I will view all of you here at Romance Bandits... for now.

Metonia said...

Sorry group Metonia ... Aka Darlene Warner posting on RNTV this week. lol forgot here I have a picture and alias name.

Unknown said...

If you're planning to choose a ED Hardy
as a gift for your families and friends, you can also purchase online, just please visit the ED Hardy Shoes
online store. Can you image what are the ED Hardy Shoes
or the bags above look like, you can see hardy shirt
stores here and there especially all over the world.



daidaihua
detoxify your body thereby expelling all the harmful toxins in your body. Among a huge range of lida slimming
present in the market. slimming capsule
makes weight loss easy and quick. Though there may be enormous companies introducing slimming capsules
. This is exactly what lida
do. Also there is no need to cut down on food while you are taking lida daidaihua
regularly.