Thursday, May 24, 2007
Eight is enough! says Anna C
Recently, my fellow Bandita Donna MacMeans tagged me for the eight random facts thing. So here we go!
1. I'm a classical music nut. Never ask me a question about classical music or I will bore you rigid with why Ravel should be an essential part of everyone's life. I suspect even Ravel would get sick of the topic!
2. When they re-released Lawrence of Arabia which I'd never seen until then, I went to see it three times in one week. But then I've always had a huge crush on Peter O'Toole and, hey, it was like getting a free set of steak knives with the deal because Omar was pretty spectacular in that too!
3. I do a great Kate Bush singing Wuthering Heights impersonation. Cats from miles around start yowling. It's fab!
4. When I was a kid, I fell in the pool at the local Marineland when I was trying to feed the dolphins.
5. When I traveled in the UK for the first time, I had a job selling perfume knock-offs in soapstone jars to tourists at Covent Garden market in London.
6. I've always wanted to learn Russian.
7. Because I grew up on an avocado farm, I can discourse at length about avocadoes. It's almost as relentless as the Ravel conversation!
8. I have been through the entire British Museum. Every room. Every vase. Every mummy. It took me six months of dogged return visits but I felt like Rocky on top of those steps when I finally got to the last room!
OK, that's me. I now tag...Annie West, Trish Morey, Vanessa Barneveld, Amanda McCabe, Nicola Cornick, Yvonne Lindsay, Sharon Arkell, Nalini Singh.
Have fun, girls!