Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 Cleanup Booty

The end of 2010 and the start of 2011 went a little nuts for me, so I'm really late with booty. I'm sorry for the delay. Better late than never, I hope, here are the winners who've been waiting.

The $10 Barnes & Noble gift card from Dorie Graham's Creative Intelligence Blog goes to Berta Platas!

The package of books from the Boxing Day blog goes to LilMissMolly!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, and I do apologize for the delayed announcement.

Winners, please email your info to me via romancebandits AT gmail DOT com and put "December winner" in the subject line.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Ladies

Have Fun
Helen

Nancy said...

Thanks, Helen.

LilMissMolly said...

I'm hyperventilating over here. Yipppee! Thank you for hosting such a great blog!