We’re coming up on Valentine’s Day and I’m celebrating the launch of my 10th (OMGOMGOMG – TEN!!!) book release. So I do think it’s party time!
What do you get when you mix a military hero on a mission with an independent artist hell-bent on proving something? A battle that can only be won between the sheets.
Sophia Castillo is finally calling the shots in her life, and she’s determined to stay in charge. The last thing she needs is a babysitter. Not even a babysitter as sexy as US Army Sergeant First Class and EOD Squad Leader, Maximillian St. James. But when someone is sabotaging her art gallery, she turns to Max for help. When he proves to be a challenge to her independence, she lays down their relationship rules. Hot sex, good times and a lot of laughs are all good. Anything involving their hearts is strictly off limits. Before they catch the vandal, Max and Sophia both have to decide just which rules they are willing to break, and how high a price they are willing to pay.
So it’s time to party here in the Lair. And what better way to party than to have Sven man the bar, offering champagne, margaritas and chocolatinis. The cabana boys will be coming around with some special, romantic Valentines inspired desserts – because what better way to celebrate a February release than to tie it into the most romantic holiday of the year.
Tawny’s Top Ten Sexy Valentines Desserts
1. Four Layer chocolate mousse cake with ganache
3. Strawberries dipped in chocolate. They can visit the whipped cream bowl if you’d like.
5. Tiramisu. Rich, decadent, delicious!
6. Brownie ala mode. Hot chocolate and cold ice cream. Oh my!
7. Flambe Cherries Jubilee. Ohhh, talk about inspiring flaming passion!
9. Crème Brulee. Simply delicious, with its crispy sugary crust.
10. Gourmet Chocolate Truffles. Bite sized bits of sexy deliciousness.
Is your mouth watering yet? Mine is! I love dessert anytime, but sexy romantic desserts just have an extra layer of irresistibility.
Which dessert will you be indulging in (remember, all desserts served in the Lair are calorie free!) Is there a dessert you consider romantic, or think of for Valentine’s Day, that isn’t included here? Just mention it and one of our sexy servers will make it happen for you!!!
To celebrate the release of BREAKING THE RULES, I’m giving away some Valentine’s treats to one lucky commenter today! A hand-crafted (by me) heart-shaped tin filled with candy, and a book of the winner’s choice from my backlist!
Be sure and check out my upcoming party!
I’m so excited that my tenth release, BREAKING THE RULES, is on shelves now! I loved writing this story, because it focuses on something near and dear to my heart – a Military Hero (my own hero-hubby was in the Army). Even more fun was making this a Valentine’s story, complete with hearts and flowers.
To celebrate, I’m having an invitation-only Valentine’s Day Party! Including:
* A downloadable short story written just for this party as a door prize for everyone who attends
* A sexy Top Ten to wind up my Top Ten tour: Ten Tips for a Hot Valentine’s Night
* One lucky person will win a Valentine’s Basket!
All you have to do to join the fun is go to the Breaking the Rules Valentines Party page on my website, and let me know you’d like an invitation!