Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bandita Christmas Bonanza Booty!!!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Lair to say hello on Christmas Day! Our official random number generator has chosen the big winner of the fantastic Bandita Christmas bonanza -- and the winner is …

Dianna! (aka hrdwkdmom aka Dianna)


Congratulations, Dianna!!


Please write me at katecarlisle99@yahoo.com and tell me your snail mail address. I’ll make sure all your goodies are sent to you post haste!


And thank you to everyone who visited us here in the Lair throughout 2009. You are all truly special gifts to us. :-)


Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Whoo Hoo Dianna congrats

Have Fun
Helen

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

SQEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, going to work with a big, big grin on my face.

Thank you, thank you.