Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Double Bandit Booty!!

Today I'm posting winners from two of the guests I've interviewed lately.


The winner of a signed copy of MAGICAL LOVER by Karilyn Bently is Sheree!! Congratulations Sheree!!

The winner of a signed copy of LIVER LET DIE by Liz Lipperman is hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna!! Congratulations Dianna!!

Please email me your snail mail addresses to swwelsh2001 AT  Yahoo DOT com (yes there are 2 w's in that addy) and I'll see Karilyn and Liz get the information ASAP!

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Congrats to Dianna!

Wow, I can't believe my giant-insect shifter won me a book! LOL!

hrdwrkdmom aka Dianna said...

Woot! Di doing the happy dance over here! Thank you, thank you.

Congrats to you too Sheree.

Cathy P said...

Congrats, ladies! Enjoy!

Mary Preston said...

Congratulations!!