Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Late & Unclaimed Bandit Booty

In the LATE Booty Department, we have the winner of the Techno-Freakia blog, who receives books from National, a New Orleans hot mat (I thought it was jazz, but I must've hallucinated; it's French Quarter Street signs), and a Jane Austen finger puppet, along with a New Orleans tote bag.


Congratulations, Kaelee!


In the UNCLAIMED Booty Department, DtchyCat and Runner10 have not claimed their July prizes, books from National. They have until the end of September to do so, and then I'm putting the books back in the prize pool.

Winner should send their snail mail info to romancebandits AT gmail DOT com and put "for Nancy" in the subject line.

6 comments:

Mary Preston said...

I'd love a Jane Austen finger puppet. Congratulations!!

Laney4 said...

Congrats, Kaelee! What a lovely prize to win! Do enjoy.

Dalila G. said...

WOOT!
WTG Kaelee!
What a great haul of Bandit Booty!! :-)

Nancy said...

Thanks for the kind words, y'all, and for your support of the blog!

traveler said...

jane Austen puppet would be wonderful. Claim your prizes.

Kaelee said...

Wow! I have been away for a few days and just stopped by to read the latest posts. Great surprise to see my name as a winner. Thank you so very much. An email will be on it's way shortly. I think I have enough brain power to do that. A Jane Austin finger puppet is so cool.