Wednesday, October 10, 2007

And the WINNAH is....

By random drawing, for the Romance Bandits mousepad....

Drum roll please....

H maree davis!

Hmaree, if you'll email me at cassondra_m AT mindspring DOT com (no spaces of course) I'll get your information and send you your mouse pad!

And for those who are wondering about the answer to the trivia question...

In the claymation movie, "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer," the lead reindeer of Santa's sleigh team before Rudolph got the job was....Donner (actually Donder, as Caren/Posh T has so noted). And yes, Donner was Rudolph's dad.

Thanks so much to everyone who made my blog day yesterday wonderful!


5 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

Hey, congratulations, Heather!

Caren Crane said...

Congrats, Heather! (I could've used a Bandita mousepad...grumble, grumble)

Anna Campbell said...

I could too, Caren! CASSONDRA!!!! What's that Heather chick got that Caren and I don't??!!!

Cassondra said...

Foanna wrote:

CASSONDRA!!!! What's that Heather chick got that Caren and I don't??!!!

The winning number. (grin)

H Maree Davis said...

Hey, this is great! I just found out (thanks Anna). Had a minor computer meltdown - but we won't talk about that.

H! :)