Thursday, November 29, 2007

Party Favors!


Firstly, a big fat smoochy thank you to everyone who came to my launch party on Tuesday. I had such a lot of fun and you guys made it a real celebration for me! Mwah! And now for the important bit...

The winners of the consolation prizes of coverflats, the calendar and bits of stationery are:

Robyn E with her wonderful idea of having a hero party with no heroines permitted!

Bonnie for her fantastic Scottish extravaganza!


The winner of the signed copy of UNTOUCHED is:

Jennifer Y!!!

OK, girls, email your snail mail details to anna AT annacampbell DOT info and I'll get your prizes in the mail. Congratulations! And remember, you come back and see us now!

10 comments:

Joan said...

I doubt this counts for the GR, but I'm taking a chance!

Congrats, ladies!

doglady said...

Probably not, but I will congratulate you anyway, Joan!!! Congrats to the winners of the Anna C booty! Wait, that didn't come out right. You know what I mean! I really want that HAND OVER THE BOOTY t-shirt Aunty Cindy saw! Enjoy ladies!! This is a great place to hang out! Trust me!

Jennifer Y. said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much!!! Congrats to the others as well! After the bad week I have had this is welcome news!

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

SURRENDER The Booty, Doglady! ;-)

And looks like I'll have to force myself to go back to St. Thomas and buy a dozen of 'em!

AC
P.S. Congrats to our winners. The mail from Downunder does take awhile but it will be so worth the wait!

Anna Campbell said...

Hey, mitts off my booty, ladies! And congratulations again to the winners! Joan, I don't think these prize things get a rooster. Sorry to rain on your henhouse!

Keira Soleore said...

Woo Hoo to JenniferY and also those receiving consolation prizes, including Joan with her fowl.

Helen said...

Congratulations everyone and thanks for a wonderful party.
Have Fun
Helen

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! Big congrats to Jennifer Y and Robin E!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Robyn, I just noticed I put an i instead of a y in my last comment {:0

Fedora said...

Congrats, everyone! And hooray again for a great party! :)