Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Blog Prize

The guest commenter and winner of Nancy's $15.00 Borders gift card is . . . (drumroll, please) Pearl! Congratulations, Pearl, and thanks for stopping by! If you'll email me, nancy AT nancynorthcott DOT com, I'll send your prize on its way.


Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats Pearl!

jo robertson said...

Waahhhoooo, Pearl! Great for you. A good chance to use the gift certificate for Anna's new book Untouched, which is out TOMORROW!!!!

I can't wait for it. Went to Borders tonight, thinking I could sneak it out a little early, but no luck -- Untouched hadn't arrived yet here in California. Shucks.

Congrats again!

Anna Campbell said...

Congratulations, Pearl!

Jo, I really think you deserve a reward for persistence! Thank you, my Bandita friend! This is a really big day for me and I'm so happy I can celebrate it with such wonderful buddies!

flchen1 said...

Congrats, Pearl! Woohoo!