Friday, November 2, 2007

Surrender The Booty!

Suz says: Since today's my birthday, I wanted to wait until today to post this. The winner for the Godiva gift certificate from my post about Chocolate is.........Deb Marlowe!! Hey Deb, contact me at swwelsh2001 at yahoo dot com with your snail mail addy and I'll pop that in your direction!

Aunty Cindy says: Yes, I saw that title on a t-shirt in St. Thomas along with a skull and cross-bones, and I'm still kicking myself because I didn't buy it. I figured I would see it again at one of our other cruise stops, and of course I didn't! *Aunty scowls at her own stupidity*


But SUPER CONGRATS to Stacy S! You are the winner of the chocolate rum balls! Please send your snail mail info to your old Aunty at cindymm18 AT gmail DOT com. And a HUGE THANX to everyone for their comments and compliments on the blog!

6 comments:

Stacy S said...

Woo hoo!! Thank you!

Joan said...

Congrats, stacy s!

Caren Crane said...

I'm so glad Deb Marlowe won the Godiva certificate. Now I can force her to share! Bwahahaha....

Deb Marlowe said...

Oh yeah, baby! Thank you! I can't believe I won something!

Caren, I'll share with you, but only because I love you so. And because you had to listen to me snore at Nationals. :-) It's the least I can do.

Helen said...

Congrats ladies
Have Fun
Helen

Joan said...

Oh, sorry Deb! I didn't see your name!

Congrats to you and please...watch Caren. She loves chocolate. (Orange Kit Kat anybody?)