Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Passion Will Take You There

by Cassondra Murray


Thanks to all of you who joined me today for the discussion of great first kisses in real life and fiction--and the passion those kisses evoke.

On Friday (day after tomorrow), I'll have the priviledge of sharing an interview with a rising star, and more important, my dear friend, Dianna Love Snell.


Dianna has gone against the odds and often against the grain, to follow her passion through life, and it's led her to some brilliant successes, among them the lovely Golden Lady named RITA you see in the picture.


I hope you'll join me on Friday as Dianna shares her story, her philosophy, and her words of encouragement for you no matter where you are in writing, or in life.~~Cassondra

5 comments:

Keira Soleore said...

Cassondra, it's going to be SUCH a pleasure to chat with Dianna Love Snell. Thanks much for the opportunity!

Keira Soleore said...

OMG, SQUAWK! Twice in a row!

doglady said...

I have met Dianna on several occasions and she is just the best. She is so sweet and encouraging and loads of fun! Her words of encouragement were some of the first to make me believe I could be a writer. I cannot wait!

Buffie said...

Gee Cassondra, it sounds like Friday is going to be a great day!! Thanks!

Caren Crane said...

Congrats, Keira, on your GOLDEN ROOSTER!! Now, don't pop him in a stew pot...