Monday, June 2, 2008

And even more winners!

Oops, I neglected to post the Week 4 winners before I posted the Grand Prize winners. Can you all tell I've been on deadline, am still on deadline for a different project, that I have approximately 3 brain cells left? :)

Prize 1:
Jeanne Adams -- A copy of Dark and Dangerous and chocolates from Jeanne Adams; a $10 Amazon gift card and Bandita journal from Caren Crane; and a Romance Bandits mouse pad from Joan Kayse

And the winner is...cheriej!

Prize 2:
A critique of a first chapter (not to exceed 30, double-spaced pages) courtesy of Jeanne Adams

And the winner is...terrio!

E-mail me at trishmilburn AT yahoo DOT com with your full name and address to claim your prizes.

7 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

More prizes! Wow, the Banditas have turned into Santa Claus! Congratulations, girls!

Fedora said...

Wow, congrats, CherieJ and terrio!! Come on, Anna, with such fabulous books and guests, the Banditas have turned everyone in the Lair into winners ;) Bring on the cabana boys!

Jane said...

Congrat, cheriej and terrio.

Terri Osburn said...

You have got to be kidding me. TWO crits from you gals?! NO. FREAKING. WAY.

That's it, I'm moving into the Lair and there is no way y'all are getting rid of me. LOL! I could be a Cabana girl and earn my keep! Or earn all this great writing advice! Whoohoo!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

doglady said...

YAY Cherie and Terrio! Congrats! Hey, Terrio, I thought you and I HAD moved into the Lair!

Terri Osburn said...

Good point, Pam. Blend. We're blending....

Though I don't think it's official until I catch that rooster at least once. LOL!

Cherie J said...

Awesome! Thank you so very much for my prize! Congrats to Terrio as well. Just sent you an email Trish.