by Anna Sugden
Hopefully, you're all having a great weekend; the weather is glorious, the flowers are blooming, the kids/furry babies are in good spirits and your sports teams are winning.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't one of THOSE days. You know the ones I mean ... where nothing seems to go right.
There is always a little harbinger of doom to tell you that this is one of THOSE days. As I said to my lovely hubby, the other day, you know it's going to be a bad day when the only yoghurt flavour left is apricot *blech*.
Which got me to thinking ... what clues do I have that it's not going to be a great day? And wouldn't that be a cool topic for a Quick 5?
Since it's a weekend and we're all having great days *g*, I thought I'd ask you to give me five signs that it isn't a good day and one sign that it's going to be a great day.
Here are mine.
You know it's a bad day when ...
1. The only yoghurt flavour left is apricot
2. The little internet icon on your computer says no connection
3. You're woken by a loud thud or crash.
4. You get one of those brown envelopes with a window in the post
5. Your two little feline hunters are camped out by the wine rack, ready to pounce, and growl when you come near.
You know it's a great day when your hubby brings home a bouquet of your favourite flowers for no reason! (check these out!!)
Over to you! What's your Quick 5 for sign it's a bad day? What's your one sign that it's going to be a great day?