Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boatload of Booty

by Nancy

I have mega-booty to announce tonight! Thanks in advance to everyone who stopped by. If you didn't win, better luck next time. For now, the winners are:

PJ and Pat Cochran each win a copy of Debbie Giusti's Countdown to Death

Louisa Cornell won Gina Robinson's Spy Candy (I understand they've already been in touch)

Helen will be getting Gerri Russell's Warrior's Lady.

Winners should email contact information to me via the Romance Bandits link on the blog, and I'll forward it to the authors. Congratulations, y'all!

8 comments:

jo robertson said...

Congratulations, P.J. and Pat. Enjoy your books!

Anna Campbell said...

Wow, that WAS a boatload of booty! Well done, ladies, and congratulations!

jo robertson said...

Ooops, and Helen and Louisa, congrats to you also!

So many books, no little time :-D.

Pat Cochran said...

I'm doing my happy dance, I know I'm
going to enjoy Debbie's book! Thanks
so very much!!

Congratulations to P. J., Helen, and
Louisa on their wins!!

Pat Cochran

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

Helen said...

I am dancing as well Pat and congrats to everyone we have some good reading ahead of us

Have Fun
Helen

Buffie said...

Congrats to everyone!

pjpuppymom said...

Congratulations to everyone! :)